ENGLISH - 4th GRADE - ACTIVITIES UNIT 2

 ENGLISH - 4th GRADE

Good afternoon children! How are you today? I´m hungryyyyyy 🍳🎂🍖🍏

I´m going to have lunch now 😋

As I told you three days ago, I´m going to show you the answers to the activities from Unit 2.

Importante: Si no has hecho las tareas, hazlas y luego ves las respuestas.

ACTIVITY 1


1-G  We´re shouting loudly because we´re watching an exciting football game
2-E She´s talking quietly because she´s in the library
3-B He´s walking slowly because he´s got a backache
4-A You´re running quickly because your school bus is going
5-F They´re winning because they´re playing well
6-B She´s carrying the boxes carefully because she doesn´t want to drop them
7-C I need an eraser because I´m drawing very badly

ACTIVITY 2


1-A
She´s writing carefully

2-B They´re running quickly

3-F We´re drawing badly

4-E I´m walking slowly

5-C He´s reading well

6-D You´re speaking quietly


ACTIVITY 3

What´s this sport? TENNIS

1. Outside
2. Beard
3. Fishing
4. Sports centre
5- Difficult
6. Artist


Piensa bien qué significan las oraciones de estas actividades.

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND!!!❤

Teacher Ana 💗