English - 5th GRADE

 ENGLISH 5th GRADE💭

Hello boys and girls!!!😝

How are you today?

I hope you´re fantastic😊

 

Mañana es el examen de inglés y hoy hemos estado repasando en clase.




 

Os dejo aquí las oraciones que hemos construido juntos de las act. 5 de la pág 39:


PAST CONTINUOUS Y PAST SIMPLE

Azul: Past Continuous

When

Rojo: Past Simple


I was cutting a paper when my little sister dropped my mobile phone

You were playing when the teacher saw you

She was playing when her shoe fell off

I was swimming on the lake when my mother took a photo of me

He was cheating on me when the teacher saw him

I was taking the bus when he started to fell ill

He was swimming when he started to fell ill

I was eating when it started to rain

You were swimming in the river when you lost your watch

I was skiing when the lightning hit the tree

He was cutting when he cut his hand

We were playing football when it the storm started

She was eating in the beach when it started to rain

I was Reading when my shoe fell off

He was taking the bus when he dropped his mobile phone


Además, hemos aprendido los meses del año (Tenemos que saber reconocerlos y escribirlos)


Por último, hoy en clase hemos aprendido a hacer estas preguntas:


What were you doing at half past eight yesterday afternoon?

I was studying Science

 

What were you doing  at nine o´clock yesterday morning?

I was studying at school at nine o´clock…

 

What were you doing at nine o´clock yesterday evening?

I was watching TV

 

What was she doing at ten o´clock yesterday night?

She was playing football

 

What were you doing at seven o´clock yesterday morning?

I was sleeping at home

 

What were they doing at six o´clock yesterday afternoon?

They were jumping from the atmosphere

 

What was Paul doing at quarter to nine?

Paul was Reading a book



SEE YOU TOMORROW!!💛💥

Teacher Ana